Ever wanted to see what your face looks like after Muhammad Ali steps in the ring with you? Ever wanted to see what your brother's face looks like when you've stepped in the ring with him? Well now, thanks to EA, you can ... without actually doing it.

Fight Night Round 4's "Photo Game Face" allows you to do just that, without having an Xbox Live Vision camera as well which will surely please some people. Pretty nifty little, although pointless, feature and if anyone wants to knock me out come June 25th (European release date), I'll whack my face up so you can download it and knock ten tonnes of crap out of me. Hey, and who said I did nothing for you guys?

 

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati